Deadline: thesis title submission
What you need to do in preparation for submitting the title of your theses at the Department of English Studies:
1. Find a topic, find a supervisor, and find time to discuss your choice.
2. Write a project proposal.
- a. Create a title.
- b. Write a project proposal of about 1200 (BA) - 1600 characters (MA).
- c. Attach a list of critical readings (4-5 items for a BA degree thesis, 8 items for MA thesis).
3. Submit the project proposal to your supervisor via e-mail, and if need be, work on it with her/him until you have ensured the supervisor’s approval.
4. The final version of your proposal and the thesis title submission form (filled out electronically; find it here) must reach your supervisor as e-mail attachments before 8 October 2021. The title submission form will be returned to you by e-mail when approved by the Head of Department, and indicating the topic of your final exam.
5. Upload title and proposal to Neptun by 15 October 2021.