Our foundation’s objective is to support Hungarian literary scholarship and literary life, with a special emphasis on the popularization of English Studies. The foundation wishes to support Hungarian literary scholars (particularly those who specialize in English and other European languages) by helping them access international academic life and by facilitating the integration of their work into public and academic discourse on a national level. The foundation’s work covers the following areas:
- publishing and supporting the publication of literary scholarship (journal or monograph) and critical editions of fiction;
- organizing and supporting the organization of relevant conferences;
- supporting relevant academic courses and facilitating guest lectures in both directions between Hungarian and foreign universities;
- encouraging research and translation projects with specialized scholarships;
- supporting the translation and publication of important literary fiction either to or from Hungarian.
If you wish to support the foundation's work, we welcome any donations or 1% of your income tax.
Tax administration number: 18112436-1-43
Bank account number: 11705008-20484862-00000000
SWIFT code: OTPBHUHB